1.Use and Misuse of the Services
All complaints of abuse, violation and misuse of the Services, whether described in this Section or otherwise, shall be investigated promptly. If you are not sure if your actions will be an abuse, violation or misuse, please ask first: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for all use of your website, with or without your knowledge or consent.
You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws. Illegality includes, but is not limited to:
● drug dealing;
● attempting without authorization to access a computer system;
● pirating (distributing copyrighted material in violation of copyright law, specifically MP3s, MPEGs, ROMs, and ROM emulators);
● gambling; schemes to defraud;
● trafficking in obscene material;
● sending a message or having content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person;
● threatening bodily harm or damage to individuals or groups;
● violating any export restrictions;
● or violating other laws.
When Antiddos Protection Ltd. becomes aware of possible violations of this Agreement, Antiddos Protection Ltd. may initiate an investigation that may include gathering information from you and the complaining party, if any, and examination of material on Antiddos Protection Ltd.’s servers.
Antiddos Protection Ltd. is willing to consider at their own volition complaints sent at a designated-mail address or sent in writing to the appropriate address, that appear to be genuine and meritorious but any such complaint may be prejudiced if does not contain the name, the address, the telephone number, and an appropriate e-mail address of the complainant.
The above private information of the complainant shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed to anyone except the appropriate authorities conducting an investigation and the employees of Dancom who might reasonably need access to this information.
Any person submitting a false complaint or complaints that fails to meet a reasonable standard or accuracy or misleading information shall be liable to indemnify Dancom for any damages caused in result or reliance on such complaint or information.
Antiddos Protection Ltd., in its sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis.
Violations of this Agreement could subject you to criminal or civil liability.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND HOLD Antiddos Protection Ltd. HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO ANY ACTION TAKEN BY Antiddos Protection Ltd. AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FROM Antiddos Protection Ltd. AS A RESULT OFAntiddos Protection Ltd.’s DECISION TO REMOVE MATERIAL FROM ITS SERVERS, WARN YOU, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT, OR TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF Antiddos Protection Ltd.’s CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
2. Use and Misuse of Materials
Materials in the public domain (e.g., images, text, and programs) may be downloaded or uploaded using the Services. You may also re-distribute materials in the public domain. You assume all risks regarding the determination of whether the material is in the public domain. You are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through the Services. Examples of prohibited material include, but are not limited to:
● Threats of physical harm, excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
● Copyrighted, trademarked and other proprietary material used without proper authorization. Intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections,
● Clearly infringes on another persons’ trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
● Unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
● Defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
● Creates a risk to a persons safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
● Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
● Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
● Promote terrorism and any kind of ethnic, social or religious discord;
● Constitutes, fosters, or promotes child pornography. Marketing the site utilizing content including “Kids”, “Lolita”, “Pedo”, “Peta”, “Peto”, “Pre-teen”, ”Pedophile”, “Underage”, “Child”, or any other words, images, or descriptions that would lead someone to believe that the models are less than 18 years of age is not permitted anywhere on venue including the URL and meta tags;
● The posting or display of any image or wording depicting or related to incest, snuff, scat or the elimination of any bodily waste on another person, mutilation, or rape anywhere on the site, including the URL and meta tags.
● The posting or display of any image or wording depicting or related to bestiality anywhere on the site, including the URL and meta tags.
● Otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Dancom;
● Otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Dancom by offended viewers;
Unacceptable uses of website content also include the presence of the following programs or the activities associated with them, regardless of whether or not any actual intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data:
● server broadcast messages or any message sent on an intrusive basis to any directly or indirectly attached network;
● attempts to circumvent any user authentication or security of host, network, or account;
● accessing data not intended for user;
● probing the security of any network; spawning dozens of processes; port scans, ping floods, packet spoofing, and forging router information;
● denial of service attacks, sniffers, flooding, spoofing, ping bombing, smurfs, winnuke, land and teardrop;
● promulgation of viruses; and IRC bots, such as eggdrop or BitchX. Antiddos Protection Ltd. supports free speech on the Internet and will not suspend or cancel your account simply because it disagrees with your views expressed at your website.
However, examples of unacceptable activities include posting private information about a person without his or her consent, defaming a person or business, and knowingly making available code that will have a deleterious effect on third-party computers.
Where there are allegations that your on-line activity has violated the legal rights of a third party, Antiddos Protection Ltd. will not substitute itself for a court of law in deciding tort claims raised by the third party.
3. Email Use. Bulk or Commercial E-Mail
You must comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and other laws and regulations applicable to bulk or commercial e-mail. In addition, you must obtain Dancom’s advance approval for any bulk e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to Dancom’s reasonable satisfaction:
● Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
● Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
● You retain evidence of the recipients’ consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipients’ and Dancom’s requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request;
● You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent – such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word “Remove” in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours;
● You must post an e-mail address for complaints (such as email@example.com) in a conspicuous place on any Web site associated with the e-mail, you must register that address at abuse.net, and you must promptly respond to messages sent to that address;
● You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
● You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the “TO” line of the e-mail;
These policies apply to messages sent using your Dancom service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site or an e-mail address hosted via your Dancom service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers. Dancom may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, and may block the transmission of e-mail that violates these provisions.
You may not use Antiddos Protection Ltd. mail services, servers or components to send out mail from other sites or services that are not hosted with Antiddos Protection Ltd.. You may not use Antiddos Protection Ltd. mail services, servers or components to send out mail advertisements for other sites not pertaining to the website you are hosting with Antiddos Protection Ltd..
4. System Security
You are prohibited from utilizing the Services to compromise the security of system resources or accounts on servers at Antiddos Protection Ltd. or at any other site. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security or containing viruses or trojans are prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools. If you are involved in violations of system security, Antiddos Protection Ltd. reserves the right to release all usernames of users involved in such violations to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. Antiddos Protection Ltd. will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers.